Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy

This teaching lark is really easy to get stuck with. I have 26 hours of teaching this week, with preparation and travel, this is more than UK full time work. I don't need to work so much, but I keep getting asked to teach, and it pays quite well. In addition, my six month visa is more than half way through, so I need to find somebody to help with that, the more I work the more likely that is.

Hopefully things will settle down and I'll be able to get back to doing things I want to do. There'll be a better blog post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a British academic who teaches and researches internationally. I have a PhD in Psychology from University College London and I'm an honorary research fellow of the University of Sheffield. During 2012-2013 I taught Psychology and conducted research at Chuo University in Tokyo. However, I am now based in Quito, Ecuador, where I am a professor of psychology at Universidad San Francisco de Quito.